- The words to the famous lullaby Soft Kitty were written by an Australian teacher named Edith Newlin in the 1930s. Her daughters filed a lawsuit against the various companies associated with The Big Bang Theory for violating the copyright laws. The song was used in the TV series thanks to producer Bill Prady’s daughter who heard this lullaby in her kindergarten class.
- Leonard’s glasses don’t have lenses in them. According to Johnny Galecki, since Jim Parsons was much taller than him, he had to always look up. The light from the projectors reflected off his glasses and created a glare.
- Throughout many episodes, Penny appears with the same bag. But even when it changes, it looks almost the same as the previous one — it’s also made of brown leather and has an identical shape.
- Sheldon and Leonard’s characters were named after actor and producer Sheldon Leonard.
- In the unaired pilot of The Big Bang Theory, Wolowitz and Koothrappali didn’t exist, while Penny and Leslie Winkle’s parts were portrayed by other actresses. In addition to that, Penny’s name was Katie then.
- Sheldon wears a T-shirt with one of his favorite superheroes on it, The Flash, while the character of Cisco Ramon in The Flash TV series wears a T-shirt referring to The Big Bang Theory.
Continue Reading On Next Page Below